To write well, you must write what you know.This is what I know......

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Introduction to the New Year

It is my New Year's resoultion to blog for an entire year. When I first thought of this sometime last summer, I thought "how in the world can I come up with enough to write about for an ENTIRE YEAR?"
So, I dismissed the thought. One night while watching Grey's Anatomy, it hit me. Why not use the voice-overs for blog topics. Sometimes in those voice-overs I find myself agreeing with what is being said. Most of the time, I find myself going through the same exact emotions.

I've always thought that the writing on Grey's Anatomy was clever and well-written. It is one of my favorite medical dramas of my time. So, in an effort to keep to my resoultion; and, write about life, love, and my pursuit of happiness in 2012...here's to my 2012 blog, "A Year Through the Life of Grey's Anantomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment